- Ama School of Medicine also known as AMASOM was established in 1980 and found inMakati, which is the heart City, the Philippines’ financial and business capital where the highest concentration of multinational, transnational and local corporations and international organizations and embassies hold their offices.
- The Curriculum incorporates Information Technology-based on capabilities to enhance learning and assessments
- The university equips the students with clinical reasoning, problem-solving and critical thinking skills with emphasis on interdisciplinary and life-long learning.
- The university is clinically oriented and use problem-based method of teaching and learning
- The universityis affiliated to 3 Hospitals in Manila that is Quirino, AFP and Pasay General Hospital.
- The university is recognized by US Education Department and General Council of Medicine of Great Britain.
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th& 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter:Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
- Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5.5 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
MD1& MD2- 250000 Pesos
MD3- 1500000 Pesos
MD4- 100000 Pesos
Hostel & food- 36000 Pesos/ month
Step 1:Flight from Delhi to Bangkok airport (Flight duration approx.3 hour 45 minutes)
Flight from Hyderabad airport to Bangkok airport (flight duration approx. 3 hour 30 minutes)
Step 2: Flight fromBangkok airport to Manila airport (flight duration approx. 3 hour 10 minutes)
Step 3:FromManilaairport toAMA school of Medicinevia Bus (Travel time approx. 9 minutes)