- Caucasus International University was established in 1995 and found in Tbilisi the capital of Georgia.
- The university is also involve in various exchange programs with the leading universities of many countries and also provide Scholarships to the students like Erasmus+ and many more.
- The university has Modern infrastructure, modern technical equipment which creates an exceptional learning environment for lecturers and students.
- Practical trainings in clinical disciplines are conducted in leading clinics and medical institutions of Georgia, which helps successful students in real employment
- Faculty of Medicine has an anatomical theater and clinical skills center which is equipped with the latest educational and medical technologies, high-tech computer.
- The University holds an International Student Scientific Conference every year, the students of the university are actively take part in it.
- The faculties are staffed with highly professional academic staff and are equipped with modern, world-class scientific research centers.
- more than 700 citizens of France, Poland, Portugal, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Morocco, Nigeria, Egypt, India, Israel and Great Britain study at the university. Their number increases significantly each semester.
- According to UNI Ranking the university ranks 8 within the country
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 5500 $ per year
- Hostel & food- 2500 $ per year
Download Official Doc here
Step 1: Flight from Delhi to Doha airport (Flight duration approx.4 hour 10 minutes)
Step 2: Flight from Doha airport to Tbilisi airport (flight duration approx. 3 hour 15 minutes)
Step 3: From Tbilisi airport to Caucasus International University via Bus (Travel time approx. 24 minutes)