- The university was established in 2014 and located in Simferopol city of Russia.
- The university frequently hosts extensive variety of both national and international forums, conferences, roundtables and other events.
- Today the university has 42 units and 12 branches traced across Crimea, with 5 academies, 6 institutes, and 6 colleges and 5 hostels.
- The university maintains strong relations with its international partners within various research projects, students and staff academic mobility programmes.
- The university became widely recognized due to many world-renowned researchers and scientists that studied and worked there.
- The university provides the highest sports facilities, there is a huge open stadium, a covered stadium with two grounds for mini-football where professional sports competitions held.
- Over 32,000 students are studying here where as there are about 3,000 international students from more than 50 countries.
The university holds 13th position within the country.
There are 2 intakes-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- January session (Winter intake)- Admission starts from December onwards
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Adhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days.
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 3700 $ per year
- Hostel- 300 $ per year
- Food- 100 $ per month
Download Official Doc here
Step 1: Flight from Delhi to Moscow airport (Flight duration approx.6 hour 20 minutes)
Step 2: Flight from Moscow airport to Simferopol airport (flight duration approx. 20 minutes)
Step 3: From Simferopol airport to Crimea state University via Bus (Travel time approx. 22 minutes)