- The Davao Medical School Foundation, Inc. (DMSFI) was established in 1976 and found in the Davao city,
- The city also receives the awards of “Best of the Livable Cities in the Philippines” by the Department of Tourism.
- It is the first Medical College to be set up in Mindanao.
- The university has multi-specialty hospital in Mindanao area to have advanced equipment.
- The university is five hospitals are associated with this college such as the Southern Philippines Medical Centre (SPMC), Davao Doctors’ Hospital, San Pedro Hospital & Brokenshire Memorial Hospital.
- Davao medical school foundation has state-of-the-Art infrastructure facilities with two libraries, E-class rooms and Laboratories which are equipped with modern gadgets, all these are maintained by well-trained technicians.
- The university have a scholarship system called the “Nellie Kellog Van Shaick Scholarship” which is provided to the students
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
BS (1 year) – 12142 $
M.D. Course (2nd – 5th year) – 5100 $/ year
Download Official Doc here
Step 1: Flight from Delhi to Bangkok airport (Flight duration approx.3 hour 45 minutes)
Flight from Hyderabad airport to Bangkok airport (flight duration approx. 3 hour 30 minutes)
Step 2: Flight from Bangkok airport to Davao airport (flight duration approx. 6 hour 40 minutes)
Step 3: From Davao airport to Davao Medical School Foundation via Bus (Travel time approx. 22 minutes)