- Jalal-Abad State University was founded in 1993.
- The university is located about 5 km from the heart of city on Lenin Street, Jalal-Abad.
- There are approx.10,000 students who have enrolled in JSMU across the world in different courses.
- More than 1000 Indian students are in medical program.
- Both graduate and post graduate education is offered by the university.
- It has the experience of teaching highly qualified specialist in fields like master of surgery, general medicine, orthopaedics, pathology, cardiology, and gynaecology.
- Hospitals are well-equipped with modern diagnostic and treatment facilities to train students at higher scientific and professional level.
- Students can go hospitals and practice in their free time under the supervision of any medical professional.
- The university campus has many other activity centres such as gym, swimming pool, sports complex etc.
There are 2 intakes-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- January session (Winter intake)- Admission starts from December onwards
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Adhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days.
4.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition fee- 3050$
- Hostel fee- 500$
- Mess/Canteen fee- 100 $ per month
Download Official Doc here
Step 1: Flight from Delhi to Bishkek (Flight duration approx. 3 hour)
Step 2: Flight from Bishkek to Osh (Flight duration approx. 40 mins.)
Step 3: From Osh airport to Jalalabad State University via University Bus (Travel time approx. 2 hours)
2nd Option-Travel from Bishkek to Jalalabad via University Bus (Travel time approx. 10 hours