- Kazan Federal University was established in 1814, and is located in Kazan city of Russia.
- It has 200 years of experience in medical training.
- The university managed to be the multifunctional and multi-leveled government institution.
- It has comprehensively established academic relations with scientists in the USA, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Check Republic, and France
- The university has 300+cooperation agreements with partners from 64 countries
- It is the only university in Russia to hold its own unique combination of different museums.
- There are 10 sports halls of the UNIX Center and the recently built 2013 World University Games sporting center Bustan.
- The city also delivers great summer and winter sports opportunities at its state-of-the-art sports facilities and excellent suburban resorts.
- This university is one of 15 Russian universities that were initially selected to participate in the Project 5-100.
- The Main Campus is divided into 16 institutes, 3 Higher Schools and two faculties.
- It has two branches in Naberezhnye Chelny and Yelabuga.
- Annually 900+ students and faculty members of KFU visit foreign universities and research centers for various purposes, including international conferences.
- Around 700 students from 57 countries are studying in this college.
- According to QS World ranking the university ranks 370 position around the world.
- THE World University Ranking ranks 601–800th position as World University Rankings 2020
There are 2 intakes-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- January session (Winter intake)- Admission starts from December onwards
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Adhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days.
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 5500 $ per year
- Hostel- 100 $ per year
- Food- 100 $ per month
Download Official Doc here
Step 1: Flight from Delhi to Moscow airport (Flight duration approx.6 hour 20 minutes)
Step 2: Flight from Moscow airport to Kazan airport (flight duration approx. 1 hour 30 minutes)
Step 3: From Kazan airport to KFU University via Bus (Travel time approx. 23 minutes)