- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University (Mkhitar Gosh University) established in 1996 is located in Yerevan, the capital city of Armenia.
- It is a modern university with a comprehensive infrastructure, and experienced faculty members that are nationally and internationally recognized specialists in different areas of medicine, professional health organizations.
- Mkhitar Gosh university has affiliation agreements with 15 of the world’s most prestigious hospitals and research institutes, vital partners that provide clinical care and training.
- Currently, almost 1600 students are studying in this university. Most of the students are citizens of foreign countries like India, USA, Great Britain, Russia, Ukraine, Jordan, Egypt and Sri Lanka.
According to UNI Ranking the university ranks 31st among the country.
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents Required for Admission Letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 3500 $ per year
- Hostel- 150 $ per month
- Food- 170 $ per month
Step 1: Flight from Delhi to Sharjah airport (Flight duration approx.3 hour 50 minutes)
Step 2: Flight from Sharjah airport to Yerevan airport (flight duration approx. 3 hour 15 minutes)
Step 3: From Yerevan airport to Mkhitar Gosh University via Bus (Travel time approx. 2 hour 25 minutes)