- North Kazakhstan State University (NKSU) is a non-profit public higher education institution was established in 1937 located in large town of Petropavlovsk, North Kazakhstan.
- This university has the lowest Tuition fees among all medical universities in Kazakhstan.
- NKSU is one of the oldest university with very attractive and unique infrastructure covering an area of about 835000 m2.
- University got the state licence and recognized as “state university” on January 2001.
- The university successfully completed the institutional and specialized accreditation in 2014 by the IAAR.
- Today NKSU is the leading multidisciplinaryinstitution of higher education of the North Kazakhstan with 80 years of its existence.
- The university offers Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral(PhD)programs in numerous disciplinesincluding medical science.
- NKSU provides world-class education system by highly-qualified and trained professors, supportive faculties, well-equipped academic buildings, laboratories and many more.
- NKSU joined the European Association of universities (EUA) in 2017 and implements programs of academic mobility of students among partner universitiesin other countries.
- Foreign students also get the opportunity of free training in educational programs of bachelor’s and master’s degree under Scholarship program in NKSU.
- The university enrolled more than 12,000+ students in 10 academic departments.
There are 2 intakes-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- January session (Winter intake)- Admission starts from December onwards
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Adhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days.
4.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 3500$
- Hostel- 600$/year
- Food-120 $/month
Download Official Doc here
Step 1: Flight from Delhi to Almaty (Flight duration approx. 3 hour 35 min.)
Step 2: From Almaty airport to Petropavlovsk airport (Flight duration approx. 2 hrs 20 min.)
Step 3 : From airport Petropavlovsk to the university via University Bus (Travel time approx. 20 min.)