- Northern State Medical University was established in 1932 and found in Arkhangelsk city of Russia.
- The university has 55 departments, 27 of them are clinical based and are known to be the best clinics of the city.
- The university has 18 faculties including General Medicine, pharmaceutical, Post-Graduate education, Nursing and Pediatric
- It provides number of job opportunities for students with in Russia and abroad.
- The university provide up to date equipment and uses modern methods to teach the students.
- The university teaches students in groups so that they can provide more attention to the student for better understanding.
- It has 27 agreements of scientific and educational structures with countries like Sweden, Finland, Norway, Germany, Poland, and USA.
- Currently, there are around 5500 students studying in this University.
- The university has a rank of 104 among the universities in Russia
There are 2 intakes-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- January session (Winter intake)- Admission starts from December onwards
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Adhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days.
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 5500 $ per year
- Hostel- 300 $ per year
- Food-100 $ per month
Download Official Doc here
Step 1: Flight from Delhi to Moscow airport (Flight duration approx.6 hour 20 minutes)
Step 2: Flight from Moscow airport to Arkhangelsk airport (flight duration approx. 1 hour 55 minutes)
Step 3: From Arkhangelsk airport to Northern State Medical University via Bus (Travel time approx. 17 minutes)