- Saint Teresa Medical University was established in in 1992 and found in the capital city Yerevan
- The Medical University has its own 5-storeyed building in the heart of the city. Equipped with the modern facilities and have the best specialists providing highly qualified services.
- Saint Teresa Medical University is persistently improving its facilities and quality of education to cope up with changing technologies and developments in the sector of Medical Education.
- Teaching Faculties are highly experienced, friendly and cooperative with all students, and also provides well-known guest faculties from different countries in the world.
- Students can apply for internships at various medical establishments in Armenia.
- Based on merits the university also provides scholarships to students.
- The students also take an active part in the organization of sanitary instructive work and in concrete events aimed at preventing certain diseases.
UNI Rank has ranked the university at 37th position within the country
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents Required for Admission Letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 3000 $ per year
- Hostel- 1200 $ per year
- Food- 90 $ per month
Download Official Doc here
Step 1: Flight from Delhi to Sharjah airport (Flight duration approx.3 hour 50 minutes)
Step 2: Flight from Sharjah airport to Yerevan airport (flight duration approx. 3 hour 15 minutes)
Step 3: From Yerevan airport to Saint Teresa Medical University via Bus (Travel time approx. 21 minutes)