- The Southwestern University(SWU), officially known as the Southwestern University PHINMA, was established in 1946 and found inCebu City, Philippines.
- The university has three campuses around Cebu City.
- It has longstanding reputation for its outstanding educational standards and training techniques of the young physicians from various parts of the world
- SWU provides with world class infrastructure facilities with lavish greenery, excellent architectural buildings, fully furnished laboratories, excellent class rooms, latest 3 D technological teaching aids.
- It is widely popular in the medical field, and it also operates the Sacred Heart Hospital.
- The university also provides scholarships for the students who has high grades and based on some other different criteria.
- It is recognized by Nepal Medical Council
- Its international students hail from 34 countries in five continents.
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th& 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter:Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
- Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
Pre Medicine (1st Year) – 5970 $
MD (2nd Year) – 3435 $
MD (3rd – 5th year) – 2090$
Step 1:Flight from Delhi to Bangkok airport (Flight duration approx.3 hour 45 minutes)
Flight from Hyderabad airport to Bangkok airport (flight duration approx. 3 hour 30 minutes)
Step 2: Flight fromBangkok airport to Cebu airport (flight duration approx. 6 hour 25 minutes)
Step 3:FromCebuairport toSouthwestern Universityvia Bus (Travel time approx. 37 minutes)