- The university was established in 1957 and found in Ternopil city of Ukraine
- It cooperates with 54 international partners from 21 countries.
- TSMU obtained the highest IV accreditation degree
- The university is listed in US Education Department, General Medical Council of England, and in EU countries. European Resuscitation Council.
- The university also offers students a chance to travel abroad for student exchange programs during summer and it involved students from the University of South Carolina, Moscow State University, Kazakh Medical Academy, Shlyonsk Medical Academy (Poland), National Pharmaceutical University (Kharkiv).
- It is the first university in Ukraine to adopt the American Nursing Program
- The University has joined 9 international programs: Matra, BURAS, Erasmus Mundus Medea, Erasmus+, POLBUCAN, Polonies, Mevlana, Horizon-2020, and Cross-border Cooperation Programme Poland-Belarus-Ukraine.
- More than 1500 international students from 53 different countries are studying here.
- In 2014 & 2016 the ministry of Health of Ukraine has rated the university first among all the universities of Ukraine.
- TNMU was the first in the overall rating of the universities of Ukraine according to the “4 International Colleges & Universities” in 2016.
- According to the CEDOS think-tank, TNMU was one of the top universities in the Transparency Rating among the universities of Ukraine in 2016.
- According to UNI Rank the university holds 15th position with in the country.
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 3800 $ per year
- Hostel- 650 $ per year
- Food- 100 $ per month
Download Fee Structure PDF
Step 1: Flight from Delhi to Kiev airport (Flight duration approx.7 hour 45 minutes)
Step 2: Flight from Kiev airport to Ternopil airport (flight duration approx. 2 hour 25 minutes)
Step 3: From Dnipro airport to Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy via Bus (Travel time approx. 14 minutes)