- Ulyanovsk state university was established in 1988 and located in Ulyanovsk Oblast.
- It is one of the largest universities in the Volga region with a modern scientific and educational complex with a well-developed infrastructure of scientific and innovative research
- At present, the university’s personnel training, qualifications of the teaching staff, the level of scientific work, the development of information technologies, the availability of a modern material and technical base are all having leading positions in the region.
- The laboratory and scientific equipment is regularly updated and increase of the computer equipment to ensure the modern level of education.
- The university has partnership with more than 300 organizations which includes government bodies of the Russian Federation, leading Russian and foreign enterprises and organizations.
- It is one of the few universities in Russia that has implemented a quality management system (QMS) in all main areas of activity based on international and interstate standards.
- Objects of a physical culture and rehabilitation complex are being developed such as a sports and recreation complex with a swimming pool “Aqua club”, tennis courts, an educational and sports complex.
- Prize winner of the National contest conducted by the program for outstanding improvements in the quality of educational services.
- Recognized with a Medal of Honor and appreciation certificate for community engagement by the Russian Federal Assembly-Parliament of the Russian Federation in 2013.
- There are more than 1800 foreign citizens from 45 countries of the near and far abroad who studies here.
- Since 2007, USU has ranked among the 100 top universities in Russia in the annual ranking accumulated by the national Expert RA agency.
There are 2 intakes-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- January session (Winter intake)- Admission starts from December onwards
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Adhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days.
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 4000 $ per year
- Hostel- 800 $ per year
- Food- 100 $ per month
Download Official Doc here
Step 1: Flight from Delhi to Moscow airport (Flight duration approx.6 hour 20 minutes)
Step 2: Flight from Moscow airport to Ulyanovsk airport (flight duration approx. 1 hour 30 minutes)
Step 3: From Ulyanovsk airport to Ulyanovsk state university via Bus (Travel time approx. 21 minutes)