- The University of Perpetual Help also known as The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA (UPHSD) was established in 1975 and found in Dalta, Las Piñas Philippines.
- It has 3 major campuses in Las Pinas, Molino, and Calamba.
- The University continually updates its modern facilities and equipment to prepare students with the required skills.
- The university has affiliated hospitals in the United States and also has faculty from reputed universities like Harvard, UCLA, UC Davis, University of London, etc.
- Internship is available at the University, students also have opportunities to work abroad.
- It provides a bunch of scholarships like Go Clean Scholarship, BrokenFish International Student Scholarship, Global Study Award, Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship and much more.
- The graduates have a 100% passing rate in the USMLE.
- Over 18500 students from different countries are working here.
- According to UNI Ranking the university ranks at 60th position within the country.
- According to Edu Rank the university holds top position in Las Piñas City Rank and 37 position within the country.
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th& 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter:Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
- Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
5.5 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
MD1- 450000 Pesos
MD2- 300000 Pesos
MD3&MD4- 150000 Pesos
Hostel & food- 39000 Pesos/ month
Step 1:Flight from Delhi to Bangkok airport (Flight duration approx.3 hour 45 minutes)
Flight from Hyderabad airport to Bangkok airport (flight duration approx. 3 hour 30 minutes)
Step 2: Flight from Bangkok airport to Manila airport (flight duration approx. 3 hour 10 minutes)
Step 3:FromManila airport to AMA school of Medicine via Bus (Travel time approx. 45 minutes)