- Vitebsk State Medical University (VSMU) was established in 1934 and located in the Vitebsk.
- The university has 6 academic buildings, 15 clinical sites, 8 hostels, 3 canteens, and medical library.
- VSMU has its online e-learning system, whereby the majority of educational materials are simultaneously available to students via the Internet from mobile devices and appropriate mobile applications.
- Students are profited to visit hospitals even during the 1styear of studies.
- The university implement and use modern innovative technologies and educational materials of a new generation (multimedia simulators, virtual programs) in the educational process.
- The university provides Scholarship to the students
- Vitebsk State Medical University is recognized by Medical Council of Sri-Lanka, Medical Council of Ireland, Ministry of education on Iran, Pakistan, Turkey, Afghanistan, Nepal, Israel, and Oman.
- The university gives special attention to student exchange programs with foreign partner and trips abroad for university students through various forms of education and training through various channels of international relations.
- The university annually sends out abroad about 150 staff and students. Every year more than 100 people participate in more than 80 major international forums.
- More than 7200 students from 43 countries are studying in this university.
- According to UNI Ranking the university holds 8th place within the country.
- There is single intake-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Aadhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days
6 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition fee- 5000$
- Hostel- 700 $ per year
- Food- 100 $ per month
Download Official Doc here
Step 1: Flight from Delhi to Minsk airport (Flight duration approx.11 hour 10 minutes)
Step 2: From Minsk airport to Vitebsk via bus (Flight duration approx.3 hours 26 minutes)
Step 3: From Vitebsk to Vitebsk State Medical University via Bus (Travel time approx. 11 minutes)