- Volgograd State University was established in 1935, and found in Volgograd city.
- It is one of the most prominent and highly reputable Higher Schools both in Russia and abroad.
- University was the Volunteer Center FIFA World Cup 2018.
- More than 70 internationally much-admired doctors teach postgraduates students.
- The University is fascinated highly qualified staff with experience of teaching in numerous provinces of the creation.
- It enthusiastically promotes international cooperation and strategic association with adjoining countries in the arena of science, education, and culture.
- The university has its own museums, with state of art infrastructure equipped with all necessary equipment and laboratories and research centers and 7 hostels located near the university.
- It is recognized by British Council & United States Agency for International Development.
- The distinctive geographical location lets the university to serve as a scientific and educational bridge, joining European and Asian achievements of science and innovations.
- Scientific research conducted for the development of special environmental disciplines which will progress not only the University environment but also the region.
- 900 international students from 70 foreign countries are studying here.
- Volgograd State University ranks 1st among Russian universities in a nation-wide competition.
- The university entered the rating list of TOP 100 best universities of Russia according to White Square Journal (WSJ) rating agency.
- It was awarded by the Volgograd Regional Duma as a leading university that promotes environmental awareness and education.
There are 2 intakes-
- October session (Main intake) – Admission starts from August onwards.
- January session (Winter intake)- Admission starts from December onwards
Documents required for Admission letter-
- Scan copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Copy of NEET-UG result
- Scan copy of Adhar Card & Passport
Admission letter: Normally issued in- 3-4 working days
Loan letter: Students can get loan letter along with Admission letter.
Document required for Invitation letter & Visa-
- Original Passport
- 10 Passport sized photographs with white background
- Original 12th Mark-sheet
Visa Processing time– 15 working days.
5.8 Years MBBS/MD program (Full English Medium)
- Tuition Fee- 5900 $ per year
- Hostel- 500 $ per year
- Food- 900 $ per year
Download Official Doc here
Step 1: Flight from Delhi to Moscow airport (Flight duration approx.6 hour 20 minutes)
Step 2: Flight from Moscow airport to Volgograd airport (flight duration approx. 1 hour 15 minutes)
Step 3: From Volgograd airport to Volgograd State University via Bus (Travel time approx. 34 minutes)